The quickest, easiest, and most mashmallowest treat you will ever have. These lucky charms marshmallow treats take 5 minutes to make and eat.
The Story Behind Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
If y’all have been here long enough, you know I have an intense love for all things with marshmallows. I know they aren’t for everyone, but I have the hardest time saying no to a s’mores or rice krispy treat.
When I spied this new Lucky Charms Clusters cereal, I knew I had to make a rice krispie treat with it. As I opened the box, I was pleasantly surprised with the most delightful marshmallow smell. Instead of a not so sweet cereal that you find in your typical box of Lucky Charms, these are big marshmallow-flavored clusters. They’re so good.
Honestly, I don’t know which part of the cereal I love more; the cereal or the marshmallows. In fact, when I was a teenager, I would beg my mom to buy the big Malt O’ Meal bag of Lucky Charms. I would pour myself a bowl without milk and then proceed to eat all of the cereal pieces. The reserved the marshmallows were saved for last, and I would munch on those. They are hard marshmallows but boy did I enjoy that!
In fact, one year when I was attending Girl’s Camp with my church, a leader was in charge of bringing dinner up one night. He had the bright idea to ask all of the moms to provide their daughters with their favorite meal. I don’t remember what other girls wound up with, but my mom sent a package of Ramen and an old cool whip container of Lucky Charms. It wasn’t exactly what you want while camping, but it was the thought that counts.
Anyways, this treat is delicious, quick, and easy. If you aren’t a baker, don’t worry. This is technically a no-bake treat, so you can totally pull it off. Plus, if you are looking for a fun treat to serve for St. Patrick’s Day, this would be perfect!
Similar Recipes You May Enjoy
- Cookies and Cream Rice Krispie Treats
- Birthday Cake Rice Krispie Treats
- Dark Chocolate Peppermint Rice Krispie Treats
- Churro Rice Krispies
Lucky Charms Marshmallow Treats
- 1 10 oz bag of miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter
- 7 cups Lucky Charm Clusters cereal
- 1 cup Ghiradelli white melting wafers, melted
- In a large microwave safe bowl, melt the butter and marshmallows. This should take about 1½-2 minutes.
- Once it is melted, stir in the cereal until well combined and marshmallow is evenly distributed.
- Press the treats into a greased 9×11 pan and let cook completely.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cut into squares or rectangles and dip the bottoms into melted white chocolate.
- Let chocolate harden before serving.