Ultimate Ferrero Rocher Brownies
These Ultimate Ferrero Rocher Brownies are an indulgent treat. Not only are they packed with Ferrero Rocher but are also loaded with Nutella. These are sure to indulge anyone with a sweet tooth.
Story Behind the Ultimate Ferrero Rocher Brownies
My mom doesn’t care for hazelnut or nutella at all. So when I was growing up, Nutella was never a staple and we never had Ferrero Rocher candy. When I first tasted both, I couldn’t figure out why my mom didn’t like it. I still can’t tell you why because I find Nutella and Ferrero Rocher delicious.
We were gifted quite a few boxes of Ferrero Rochers this past Christmas. Maybe that’s what people here in Portugal hand out to their neighbors? I’m not complaining, but I immediately knew I wanted to create an ultimate hazelnut brownie with the abundance of candy we had.
However, my family ate through the excessive amount of candy that we had in a very short amount of time. See, they are tasty! When I went to order more chocolates, I realized that Ferrero Rocher also made a chocolate bar. These brownies just had to be made with all of the chocolate.
I quickly ordered everything I needed and you are going to be so impressed with this little creation of Ultimate Ferrero Rocher Brownies.
Ingredients Needed for Ferrero Rocher Brownies
Below you will find a list of ingredients that you will need to make these brownies.
- All-Purpose Flour- I use all-purpose flour and not cake, bread, or self-rising flour for this recipe. Please remember that not all flours bake the same.
- Brown Sugar- The brown sugar in this recipe creates a nice chewy texture.
- Eggs- You will need two large eggs for this recipe.
- Nutella- I always tend to buy the name brand Nutella. The others just don’t taste as good.
- Vanilla- You can use vanilla extract or imitation vanilla.
- Ferrero Rocher candy- You will need nine of those beautifully gold wrapped chocolates.
- Ferrero Rocher chocolate bar- You will need 1 Ferrero Rocher Chocolate Bar.
What You Need to Make Ferrero Rocher Brownies
While you don’t need anything fancy to bake these Ultimate Ferrero Rocher Brownies, I find using these kitchen tools makes the job a little bit quicker and easier.
You definitely need an 8×8 or 9in pan. This recipe should not be made in a 9X13 pan. When you use a metal pan to bake brownies, you get a nice crisp edge.
I find that mixing brownie batter with these silicone spoons is the best.
I love to line my brownie pans with parchment paper. It makes for easy clean up!
Additional Recipes You Will Love
Ultimate Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1¼ cup Nutella, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 entire Ferrero Rocher milk chocolate bar, chopped
- 6 Ferrero Rocher chocolate balls, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Line your 8×8 or 9 inch pan with parchment or grease well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in your melted butter and use mixing spoon to combine the butter and brown sugar until well combined.
- Add in 1 cup Nutella and mix until creamy. Set aside the remaining ¼ cup of Nutella for the top.
- Next, add in your eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- Finally, add in the flour and mix until just combined.
- Chop the chocolate bar and 5 Ferrero Rocher balls into small pieces and fold into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the lined or grease pan.
- Take your remaining ¼ of Nutella and warm it in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Once it is melty, use a spoon to drizzle on top. You can then take a knife and swirl it into the batter.
- Bake for about 35-37 minutes or until the batter is no longer jiggly.
- Cool completely before serving.
Disclaimer: I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.