My easy blender crepes will have you drooling. This simple recipe takes minutes to make and then all you have to do is cook and fill with delicious fruit.
The Story Behind My Easy Blender Crepes
Before I got married, I had several bridal showers I attended. One was with friends out at school in Utah, one was with friends back home in Virginia, and one was with family. During my family shower, my soon to be mother-in-law gifted me a little photo book that was filled with family traditions and recipes Tim enjoyed eating.
My mother-in-law isn’t a huge cook now that she is an empty nester, but at one point she was! The one recipe that intrigued me the most, however, was the Blender Crepe recipe. I was 20-years-old at the time, and I had never had a crepe in my life. When I saw that recipe, however, I knew we had to make crepes a part of our new married life.
We didn’t make them for years! However, during our many visits to Virginia, my father-in-law fulfilled many requests to make crepes for breakfast. Holy cow! Whenever crepes were on the menu, I was in heaven.
After several years of watching my father-in-law make crepes, I decided it was my turn to finally try. At the time, we were at Stanford in our small student housing. We were hosting a brunch on Easter morning and knew that crepes would be the perfect main dish.
We had our best friends over for brunch that morning, and they were head-over-heels in love with the crepes we made. In fact, my best friend lived in France for two years and said these were the best crepes she had ever had since coming back to the States. Over the years, we have perfected them. Even our best friends make this recipe every single Sunday morning for their kids. It’s a winning recipe for sure.
F.A.Q.S and Troubleshooting for Making this Crepe Recipe
Additional Recipes You May Like
Easy Blender Crepes
- 4 large eggs
- 1⅓ cup mik
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- In a blender jar, place your eggs, milk, flour, sugar, salt, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt your coconut oil.
- Pour the melted oil on top of the flour in your blender jar. If you pour the melted oil directly on top of the milk then it tends to harden back up quickly.
- Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth. Scrape down sides of blender as needed.
- Pour about ¼-⅓ cup batter onto your crepe pan. Twist the batter around by holding the pan with your hand and moving it in a circular pattern helping the batter reach the entire pan.
- As soon as the sides begin to bubble and look a little crispy, take a crepe spatula and gently get under the crepe to flip. Cook for about 30 seconds more before removing from the pan.
- Fill each crepe with toppings. Some of our favorites are Nutella, whipped cream, and fruit. Also, try squeezing lemon and sprinkling with powdered sugar.
- Roll up and enjoy!